Age Neutralizing Skincare Bundle
SAVE 25% - When you purchase the products in a bundle.
Reset, Renew, Restore. This kit targets tired skin in three parts. First with with the amazing cleansing power of our Himalayan Salt Gel cleanser, removing all the grime and build up of makeup and pollutants from the skin while toning and moisturizing. Follow with our Age Restoring Green Clay Mask 1-2 times weekly to cleanse & minimize pores while re-hydrating the topical layer of the skin to give a brighter glowing complexion. Finish with our Age Neutralizing Facial Oil to restore, and enhance. This facial oil uses a mix of strong anti-oxidants and fatty acids to provide deep hydration, along with healing and restoring your complexion. For areas on the face an lips apply our miracle Restorative Moisture Balm under the eyes and to any creases or wrinkle to plump and restore moisture. All products are unscented, cruelty-free, and offer a natural plant based effective skincare solution.
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Himalayan Pink Salt
- Vitamin E
- Tea Tree Oil Oil
- Witch Hazel
Apply a quarter size amount onto your hands. Rub together and massage onto the face and neck. Use a dry cloth to wipe dry then rinse with warm water. In the case of contact with eyes rinse with warm water. When used daily, this cleanser removes impurities, provides balanced moisture, prevents breakouts, and and regulates oil production.
Using our Age Restoring Green Mask leaves skin feeling soft and rejuvenated. The combination of ingredients works to thoroughly cleanse and tone tired dull skin while re-hydrating the topical layer. Giving you a brighter glowing complexion. Use every 2 - 3 days for the first week, then once a week to follow.
- 100% Natural Calcium Bentonite Clay
- 100% Natural French Green Clay
- Seaweed Powder
- Banaba Leaf Extract
1. In a non-metal bowl, mix 3-4 Tablespoons of clay with equal parts purified water and / or organic apple cider vinegar. Starting with water is recommended if you have sensitive skin.
2. Stir the clay and liquid of choice to create a smooth paste. Add more clay or liquid as needed. The smoother the paste, the easier it will be to apply the mask.
3. Apply 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch covering your face and desired areas. Let the mask dry for 10-15 minutes for first time users and / or users with sensitive skin. Leave up to 20 minutes if you have previously applied the mask without issue.
4. As the clay mask begins to dry you will feel it tightening and your face will slightly pull. As the circulation increases in your face, you will feel a pumping sensation (pulsation). This is expected.
5. When you're ready to remove the mask, gently wash your face with warm water. Keep away from your eyes (it's uncomfortable) and rinse thoroughly with water if exposed.
Restore, and enhance. This facial oil uses a mix of strong anti-oxidants and fatty acids to provide deep hydration, along with healing and restoring your complexion. This product is unscented.
- Grape Seed Oil
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Argan Oil
Apply 3-4 drops to the face after cleansing. When used on the face daily, it provides deep hydration and works to restore skins natural elasticity and balance.
A miracle product that heals and soothes even the most chapped dry skin without leaving your skin greasy - dries clean to a dewy finish. Use on face or body, provides a deep hydration along with smoothing and revitalizing skin. This product is unscented.
- Candelilla Wax
- Cocoa Butter
- Shea Butter
- Coconut Oil
- Vitamin E
- Rosehip Oil
Apply the restorative moisture balm liberally to any area of the skin. When used on the face, it hydrates, fills fine lines and subdues visible aging. On hands, it cures cracking and can restore softness to chapped dry skin. Also helps soothe and restore damaged skin, minor scrapes and burns.