Professional Glass Bottle Cutting Tool
Up-cycle Glass Bottles limited only by your imagination
- With this glass bottle cutter, you can easily create glasses, candle holders, lamps, or anything else limited only by your imagination and the bottles you want to upcycle, rather than discarding bottles directly why not re-purpose them?
- With width adjustment up to 6cm and length adjustment up to 16mm, you can easily cut any bottle you like with this bottle cutter unless the bottle is embossed.
- The bottle can be effortlessly fixed on the bottle cutter, the cutting machine can make the bottle stable and firm, so you can cut the bottle more easily without using too much force, you can complete your own works of art in a better way.
- Designed for cutting round and square bottles, for wine bottles, beer bottles, whiskey bottles, etc.
- It is more convenient and safe to use, with no other tools required, and the sharp blade provides clear and perfect cutting.
- Sturdier and easier to use than plastic models, this highly durable metal bottle cutter will have you cutting bottles perfectly in 5 easy steps.
- Simply place your bottle on the support device, apply pressure, and rotate; heat the score over boiled water and cold water alternately bathe three times. The results will amaze you, clean breaks nearly every time. Even thick champagne bottles break easily and smoothly.
- This glass bottle cutter takes a bit of time to get used to, but once you've got the hang of it, you'll be able to cut wine bottles up easily.
- With the glass bottle cutter, you can create easy-to-create decorations such as vases, candlesticks, aroma lampshades, and more. This will enhance your creative thinking and artistic sense.
- Material: stainless steel
- Cutting Length: 6"(max)
- Cutting Diameter: 0.5"-2"
- Application: for cutting glass bottles and jars
- Adjust the glass bottle cutter to fit the size of the bottle. You simply need to adjust the stand of the glass cutter to the length you want to cut by loosening the screw and put the bottle on it. Adjust the position of the cutting wheels so that it could keep touching and scribing the glass while using it.
- Daub the candle on the scratches (2 or 3 times is better).
- Scoring the bottle. Once the cutting wheel is at the proper location, start slowly turning the bottle. Rotate it until scratches appear.
- Separation. Pour the hot water and cold water alternately on the scratches (First, pour the hot water, and then the cold water. At the same time, keep turning the bottle). Repeat it 2 to 3 times, the two parts will separate automatically. Thicker glass may take additional cycles.
- Smoothing the edges. Sand the edge down with polishing paper.
- bottle cutter *1
- polishing paper *1
- hex wrench *1
- manual *1